Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nine-ABC's

Scanned


Photographed


I am trying to best show the image as I see it but I can't seem to get it quite right. Anyway, this is one of the coolest ideas I think I've had so far. I wish I could think of more names or words to play with this technique. So far suggested to me: Ben, aint, and biopsy. Maybe "Ben's biopsy aint Amy"? Any and all suggestions are welcome! Also, I think I finally figured out how to align my border punch tool just so long as I do one edge and don't have to worry about going around corners.






1 comment:

  1. That is a neat idea; I was wondering what you were looking for in the words, now I know. What a difference in the images as far as color and tones, huh?

    I used to do a lot of leather tooling (quivers, armguards) and what I'd do is start "cheating" a bit at the beginning so that the design came out right by the end of the line!

    ReplyDelete