Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seven-Aloha


So where to begin with this mess? I tried using my cutting tool freehand hence the vaguely but not quite surfboard shaped part in the middle. Yikes! I do like the cut outs of the flowers though the one on the left that is hidden is hidden because I tried to add some hand coloring on it and it didn't quite have the look I wanted so... Also, I just found out I spelled the person's name wrong so I am going to redo it anyway but at least I got to try out some different techniques and see what works and what doesn't. I do like the flower in the bottom right that I curled up a little to look more life like.

1 comment:

  1. This is really great, Cathryn. I love that flower too--the curling of the petals nailed it, the shadow cast adds so much depth. Nice!

    ReplyDelete