Monday, May 23, 2011

Three-If Thoughts Were Flowers


I forgot to take the picture before writing the personal message so, sorry for the TMI. Also, I need to figure out how to photograph these better as the true colors are not coming through. This is much more pink than it appears in the photo, especially the back piece which looks brown here.

Okay, enough about that. So one of the coolest type of tool I have found is a border punch-available in many styles, but I am having a heck of a time getting it to line up properly from punch to punch and have absolutely no idea how to handle the corners. Believe it or not, this is actually one of the best aligned ones I've done so far, with the exception of the raggedy corners.

2 comments:

  1. Cathryn--have you tried scanning them? I use my Epson All-in-One printer/scanner to scan my original artwork if it's small enough, and the detail is excellent. And it's easy!

    Hope this is helpful.

    :-) Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fred! I just tried it and it does pick up great detail but so far doesn't do the color justice either! I may put up a picture and a scan until I figure out how to get one or the other to work right!

    ReplyDelete