Friday, June 3, 2011

Fourteen-Markers vs. Inkpads-The Battle Begins





Why didn't I think of this sooner? Bookmarks are so much smaller than cards! Just kidding, once again I didn't want to waste a perfectly good piece of card stock and I thought, wow, this is just about the perfect size to be a bookmark. But of course simply making a bookmark would be a little too easy so I decided to start the first round of coloring on the stamps with markers versus pressing them into the ink pad. I like different things about both. the crispness of the images done with the ink pads is amazing but I honestly, I wish I could get a job that involved coloring on stamps with markers all day because there is no topping the fun of that.PS the formatting of this post is making me crazy so please pardon the appearance. My computer has become a confuser!





Markers





































































Ink pad























Who is the winner? You decide! Vote in the comments please! Any and all feedback is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!





3 comments:

  1. True story. The formatting threw me off.

    Also, I like the marker imprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be the color choice, as the yellow in the stamp example doesn't show up as well here, but yes, the markers bookmark wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the markers win the way you show them, BUT that is just because we can not see the stamped one in that color show up -- but I bet they would look fab on a sage green background, so my vote would be use your growing knowledge of the materials to choose the right medium for the right background!

    ReplyDelete