Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twenty-Elaine


So this one would be really great except it is a prime example of my inability to know when to say when. This card was cool in black and white until I went and slopped on the glue and glitter. My intentions were good but I didn't realize how thick and matte the glue was and how super fine and delicate the glitter was- a very bad combination. On a side note, when I asked Elaine what her favorite colors were so I could incorporate them into her card she, having a black sense of humor, said "black." So here it is, a black and white birthday card. I may have to experiment with this a little more. It could probably be pretty sophisticated if I tried.

2 comments:

  1. The most brilliant part of this, to me, is the stamping at the bottom: imperfectly perfect, or perfectly imperfect. Either way, I envy that freedom. Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, it's a huge departure from last year. Truthfully it's a lot of fun but I kind of miss the more "Arty" stuff sometimes.

    ReplyDelete