Monday, June 20, 2011

ThirtyOne-Success(ish) The Sequel






Like John Malkovich near the end of Dangerous Liaisons I am ready to collect my prize of one night only with Glenn Close. Okay, not quite but I am definitely getting closer to getting this technique down. I couldn't get this one to photograph as well but here it is on me. Actually, this was a throw away piece of plastic (I messed up the actual stamping so it was basically unusable) but it just happened to be the right length to make a ring for me so I decided to try it and sure enough after rounding the corners, measuring almost everything small and rounded in my kitchen and heating, shaping, then reheating and shaping about six times, I got this into a wearable ring shape. If I had a grand 17th century French estate I would be running around it shouting "Success! Suuucccccesss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment