Sunday, June 26, 2011

ThirtySeven-Imitation is the Sincerest Form

Last night I decided to roam around the interweb to see if I could find some stuff that other people were making and see if I, too, could make the same or similar thing. Luckily in the rubber stamping world, I am finding out, vendor websites are chock full of ideas, videos, and step by step guides. I found one that looked simple enough and attempted to recreate a version of it. Here is the original from a local Connecticut vendor's website. And here is my, less than flattering, recreation:


I do own a ruler, I'm just not sure why I'm so averse to using it.

2 comments:

  1. ...But the thing I like about having you as a friend is you don't make me use it!! Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sorry, it took me some time to get it!

    ReplyDelete