Monday, June 13, 2011

TwentyFour-Paris, Je T'Aime


I am an unabashed Francophile, no Freedom Fries for me please. After spending so much time looking at all the amazing work of the capital A Artists participating this year I really wanted to do something a little more artsy and a little less crafty. So here is my tribute to Paris collage that I could totally use to make a card with either as a background paper or the card it's self. It's on 6x12 paper so folding it in half would make the perfect note card and the other side, which would be the inside is blank, so there you go. 

1 comment:

  1. Moi, je suis une francophile aussi...yay nous! :) I like the weathered look here, and it works well with the french content. And I've done some pondering on the art vs. craft topic too and have come to realize that anyone who can explore creativity on an intentional level (and include a self-critical reflection on process) is on some kind of Artist's arc.

    ReplyDelete