Sunday, June 12, 2011

TwentyTwo-A Little Literal or Pop Up Tape Covers a Multitude of Sins



Ugh, off white paper washes everything out on my scanner but my brand new camera isn't working so here is today's (yesterday's) submission. Per usual, this was much cuter in my head but one of these days the expectation and the result will align a little more closely. The pop up piece in the top left is covering up two different areas of misalignment with the border punch but actually it's kind of a happy accident as the top definitely needed a little more blue and green to balance it out.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I love the heart and honesty you're throwing into all your work. And can I just say how much I love your transparency and your willingness to share the creative process as well. 'Tis awesome.

    ReplyDelete