Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thirteen-Hip to Be Square

Scanned

Photographed  

Yikes! Somebody put one of those electronic ankle bracelets on me and monitor my craft store visits! I "stopped in" under the guise of getting an orange stamp marker because I don't have one. Do you see any orange in this card? No, you don't, or if you do, seek medical attention immediately. I did buy an orange marker however I also bought some watercolor markers, new stamps, and a bunch of other stuff not seen in this picture. I am medium happy with how this turned out. I actually planned out and measured where I wanted everything to go so it would be lined up nicely and that didn't quite happen but I like the colors and layout overall. Also, I think I spelled Jeannie's name right so yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment