Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sixteen-Sweet


Shrinkable plastic, watercolor pencils, embossing markers, border punching, and bears, oh my! OK, maybe not that last one. I am like a thirsty man at a bottled water taste test with all my new ideas and products. I want all of them at once and as much as I can get my hands on! Hopefully as I continue to play around I will figure out how to take one element and make it really good and highlight that element. For now, I still have a lot of testing to do! Also, this card was not made for anyone, just made because it was getting late and I knew I had to stop playing and complete a card to put up. I may be able to make some more with some of the other things I've been working on today-lots of shrunken plastic including one completely original abstract drawing done with watercolor pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment